TaylorMade Mens 2017 M1 Fairways
The TaylorMade Mens M1 Fairways Of all the new M family products, arguably none has undergone a transformation as significant as the M1 fairway woods. Most notably, those changes have led to a fairway wood that is more explosive from a distance standpoint while still offering players industry-leading personalization. Most significant among the changes is that the M1’s weight track has been moved away from the clubface to provide space for a new open-channel Speed Pocket, which is creating faster ball speeds from across the face and helping preserve ball speeds on mis-hits, especially shots struck low on the face. The new M1 fairways also have a new shape, including a modified sole design that makes them even more playable from the rough or difficult lies. A 25-gram sliding weight allows players to create either a draw, fade, or neutral ball flight, and an adjustable aluminum loft sleeve allows loft (+/- 2 degrees) and lie angle manipulation to further help golfers fine tune their flight conditions. New M1 fairway woods are available in lofts of 15 (150cc), 17 (151cc), and 19 (132cc) degrees and come with the Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70 FW as a stock shaft (60-gram version for senior flex).
M1 Fairway Wood Features:
- Carbon composite crown shifts weight lower for optimal launch and spin conditions with a lower CG.
- Front Track System features two 15 gram sliding weights that can be moved independently to shape shots from draw to neutral to fade.
- Advanced sole design features recessed weights for better turf interaction.
Available Lofts:3 Wood (15°), 3 Wood HL (17°), 5 Wood (19°),
- Kuro Kage Tini 70 Graphite.
- UTX Grip
- Factory headcover included.
Preis inkl. MwSt. : 284,00 €
« Vorherige | Nächste »
Email Anschrift eines Bekannten